Cereal &/or toast
This is served as a Rolling Snack table. The children are encouraged to make their own choices to promote independence.
Fruit (water melon- Chopped Banana- Apples- pears- Strawberry’s) rice cakes.
Is usually a buffet selection where children are encouraged to make their own healthy choice.
In addition to the daily Menu / Carrot sticks- Sliced sweet pepper-Chopped Tomato- Sliced Cucumber.
Desert – Yogurt- Fruit- biscuit and cakes are available.
This is served as a rolling snack table. The children are encouraged to make healthy choices to help promote their independence.
(Water Melon- Chopped Banana- Apple- Pears- Grapes) Bread sticks or fruit Loaf.
4pm Evening Meal. This meal is usually served to the children.
In addition to the evening meal, fresh Vegetables- Potatoes and Salad are available.
Desert- Yogurt- Fruit- Cake and Biscuits are available.
Supper menu examples
• Monday- Braughing sausages, Mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
• Tuesday- Roast chicken, Roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, Gravy
• Wednesday- Pasta Bolognaise.
• Thursday- Grilled chicken or lamb, Jacket Potatoes, vegetables and Gravy or salad.
• Friday- Fish, (What ever looks nice) Home Made chips, (deep fried in rapeseed oil)
Salad or veg.
• Monday- Masaman Curry- Rice- Vegetables
• Tuesday- Sausage Casserole- Mash potato
• Wednesday- Chili Concarne. - Rice, salad
• Thursday- Chicken Kebab- Salad- Homus and Wraps
• Friday- Pizza- Chips- Chicken/Fish Gougons- Salad
• Monday- Pasta Bolognaise or Carbonara
• Tuesday- Shepard’s Pie and Vegetables
• Wednesday- Chinese Curry with rice
• Thursday- Kofta-Pitta-Salad
• Friday- Sausages- potato wedges- beans- peas- sweetcorn
Parents are always welcome to provide food prepared at home for their child.
Please make sure that food prepared at home is handed directly to a staff member and not left in a bag.
All food prepared at home MUST BE NUT FREE.